Sunday, June 10, 2007

Brussels: mission completed

Finally my mission in Brussels came to the end… today still have couple of meetings but it is already more “friend relation management” rather than work.

European Youth Week, prep of seminar “role of youth coordinators in the local youth policy”, last but not least – meeting of YFJ consultative body for membership applications. Mission completed and I can go home with peace…

This time missed home as never before. Thoughts have brought me to the embrace of sweetheart so often that sometimes was difficult to realize that I am still here, in Bxl.

Besides happiness that everything went so great in all of three meetings and I had chance to meet bunch of my good friends, I got a chance to get to know City better. I have to confess that I liked Brussels, its variety, its multicultural spirit, its tranquil corners and squares… (with wireless internet:)

The more I travel this year the more I am convinced that I have found what I was looking for. With peace in mind I am going to the place where I belong to. C u there in July ;)

No comments: